A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document containing important information about a hazardous chemical (which may be a hazardous substance and/or dangerous goods) and states:
- a hazardous substance’s product name
- the chemical and generic name of certain ingredients
- the chemical and physical properties of the hazardous substance
- health hazard information
- precautions for safe use and handling
Employers must obtain an SDS under Commonwealth, Territory and State legislation for all hazardous substances and/or dangerous goods used or supplied in the work place and ensure availability to employees. Employees should make their own enquiries regarding their obligations under occupational health and safety laws (or any other relevant laws).
For first aid advice or in the event of an accident, please see a doctor and contact the Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
Download the CQMS Razer Safety Data Sheets (SDS)