We aim to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world. Our world-class talent will be supported in an environment that will be fulfilling and rewarding.
Our strategy is founded on diversification by commodity, geography and talent. Our solutions are centred on innovative technology that delivers productivity advantages to customers.
To succeed, we require a global team that reflects our values and the communities in which we operate. We aim to attract diversified people of a high calibre who are committed to the success of our organisation and thrive on working in high performing teams.
We are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers.
- Safety: We are each committed to injury prevention. We support our teammates to keep safety at the top of our minds and encourage every team member to speak up. We believe that no job is so important that we cannot find the time to do it safely.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in everything we do. We are open and transparent and weigh up all aspects in making decisions.
- Excellence: We relentlessly pursue excellence, especially our Company’s financial success, and take pride in everything we do. We challenge our thinking and look beyond the obvious to innovate and solve problems.
- Respect: We treat all people with respect and dignity and we build trusted relationships with our diverse stakeholders.
- Customer: We place exceptional Customer experience at the centre of our thinking in everything we do.
- Collaboration: We work as One Team, one company across all divisions and geographies, seamlessly, and we actively say what’s on our mind sharing our ideas and information across the organisation for the benefit of everyone. We ensure our strategic and day-to-day priorities are focused on what’s good for the organisation and we foster open dialogue and ‘straight talking.’
- Accountability: As individuals, we each take responsibility for the way our stakeholders experience CQMS Razer, and we each make decisions in line with our economic, social, environmental and ethical responsibilities.