Join a dynamic and supportive mining services organisation. Open to flexible working – speak to us about how this role could work for you.
At CQMS Razer we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our production technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers. Our strategy is to significantly grow our global business and become the partner of choice for the global mining industry, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
Based at our Murarrie office and reporting to the ICT Manager we are looking for a Dynamics 365 Support Analyst/Developer to join our IT team. You will support the design, implementation and ongoing continuous review of our Dynamics 365 platform that will enable our global growth story. You must have at least 3-5 years of IT experience with strong working knowledge and commercial exposure to Dynamics 365 development, databases, and/or data analytics.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to development of newly implemented Dynamics 365 platform including Finance & Operations, and CRM software solutions across the business
- Provide support for Dynamics 365 solution testing
- Managing data migration from legacy systems to Dynamics 365
- Development of Power BI reporting
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, with a focus on Microsoft accreditation
- Minimum of 3-5 years business systems and support experience, with commercial exposure to programming, databases, and/or data/analytics for Dynamics 365
- Strong business acumen and commercial focus
- Excellent verbal communication, stakeholder management, and customer service skills
- You must have the desire to develop your career around some (or all) of the technologies that we use including Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint/K2, ERP systems, Big Data/Data Warehousing, Power BI, Reporting and Analytics.
How to apply
CR is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. We’re also committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
Applications Close: 25 Feb 2020