- Become a part of world-class engineering in a dynamic and expanding market
- Join a global leader in mining technology and innovation
- Exciting Graduate development and career opportunities available
At CQMS Razer our strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to be a key part of high quality application and design engineering for our surface mining technology product range. Reporting to the Principal Engineer you will work across Ground Engaging Tools (GET), Hydraulic Excavator Lip Systems, Dragline, Rigging, Conveyor Accessories and specialty wear resistant products. You will be a key part of our Engineering hub at Goodna Technology Park or Murarrie head office and design, analyse, build and test world-class technology that improves the productivity of the world’s best miners.
Our Graduates at CQMS Razer are our future leaders. The CQMS Razer Graduate program is accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. You will be give real responsibilities from day one and will be constantly developing day by day! If you are looking for a team with cool engineering, interesting work and where you can make a global impact – this is the role for you.
In this role you will have the energy and drive to:
- Contribute to engineering processes that add value to our teams and customers.
- Work cross functionally within the engineering discipline and as part of the product development teams.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture technical improvements that improve processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering (graduating end of 2019 or early 2020) – with a minimum credit average.
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be curious to always ask questions and possess a collaborative teamwork approach.
- Resilience, resourcefulness and with a thirst for solving problems.
About CQMS Razer
With a global operations reach, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our world-class talent is supported in their careers with fulfilling and rewarding work. With our values of trust, responsibility and accountability we’re not just interested in your output, we are also interested in your career.
Job satisfaction, learning and development and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. We also practice flexible working and are flexible on location so you can be based at our Goodna Tech Hub or Murarrie head office.
Shortlisted candidates will participate in interviews and psychometric testing.