- Play a key role in developing innovative IoT products for the mining industry
- Agile and Flexible working with access to cutting-edge technologies
- Supportive team environment with a focus on Trust, Excellent and Accountability
Do you dream about building software applications you are proud of and want to tell your friends about? Do you want to be a part of a supportive and dynamic team, delivering innovative products that are at the forefront of mining in Australia and globally?
CR Digital develops innovative IoT products for the World’s best miners. We are continually pushing the boundaries of our technology developing solutions for the mine sites of the future. We are rapidly growing and seeking a Senior IoT Software Engineer to join our high calibre, cross-functional development team.
In this role you will have the energy, optimism and drive to:
- Develop and test software as part of the product development teams
- Collaborate with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture requirements and improve processes
- Provide high-level support and engineering analysis to clients and customer service teams
What you will need:
- A proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the design and development of software whilst executing the whole Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in C# or similar object-oriented programming language
- Experienced as a Java Script Frontend-Developer
- Experience with REACT is highly appreciated
- Experience with ASP.NET is highly appreciated
- Experience with SQL-Server is highly appreciated
- Strong focus on quality (static and dynamic testing)
- Experience with CI/CD, e.g. Azure Pipelines
- Understanding of agile methodologies and willing to work in cross-functional teams
Why work with us
If you’re keen on developing innovative IoT products for the mining industry and working with cutting edge technologies CR Digital is for you. With our values of trust, responsibility, and accountability we’re not just interested in your output, we are also interested in your career.
Job satisfaction, learning and development, and career advancement opportunities are a top priority. We also practice flexible working and are flexible on location so you can be based at our Goodna Tech Hub, Murarrie or shared office space in Brisbane or Toowoomba.