- Do you want to be a part of the global growth story in mining productivity technology and innovation?
- Do you have helpdesk support experience – and keen to grow your career?
- Do you have a great customer service attitude?
This customer-facing role will give you hands-on experience with device setup, troubleshooting, hardware and application issues, and hardware purchasing. We believe in flexible working and welcome applications from a diverse background, so speak to us how this role could work for you.
You will be a part of our IT hub at the Murarrie Office (QLD) and act as first level support to our global internal customers and product users. Crucial to your success in this role will be your can-do attitude and excellent customer service to support a growing global organisation. The CR values of ‘Safety, Customer, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Excellence and Accountability’ drive our culture and we are looking for someone who demonstrates these.
You will need a strong understanding of hardware troubleshooting, Active Directory, working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products including Dynamics 365. We offer training and career development in a fun and agile team environment.
- Manage all incoming service desk calls, providing support to our global employees across multiple time zones
- Troubleshoot level 1-2 helpdesk requests including hardware, application, and printer issues – both remotely and on-site
- Manage the ‘Service Desk Now’ Helpdesk application to meet and track SLA targets and recommend improvements to the management of the jobs being logged
- Coordinating purchase and build of new hardware deployments
- Assist in managing the onboarding of new staff, user setup, distribution groups, and security groups
- Create support documentation for helpdesk knowledgebase
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role
- SQL database experience and knowledge of computer networks
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail. Good time management with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently to get things done
- Strong customer service attitude and approach