At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced supply management professional to proactively own all supply planning activities associated with CR customers and products within an S&OP process context. This role will incorporate business intelligence and forecast information gathered from the S&OP process to develop supply review packs and identify any supply constraints with internal and external suppliers. This role is the integration point between the commercial organization, manufacturing, and procurement.
- Manage the implementation of the Demand Planning process/activities to meet the targeted timeline defined by CR’s S&OP process
- Own the collation of information for the S&OP Supply Review meeting for your product portfolio
- Develop supply projections at multiple levels of aggregation and units of measure for multiple time horizons
- Review and publish supply performance metrics to identify trends and improvement opportunities
- Develop solutions for supply issues varying from capacity issues to late deliveries. Apply and communicate your commercial insight to alternative supply options
- Be the supply product specialist for your product portfolio
To be successful in this role you will have similar previous experience in managing supply within industrial manufacturing or distribution or outsourced manufacturing environment. As an all-rounder you will be resilient and thrive on organising, meeting deadlines and juggling multiple priorities and have a flexible and autonomous approach to your work.
You will also have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supply planning role
- Strong knowledge of supply chain planning (or S&OP) processes and procedures, with focus on supply planning
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and speciality supply chain planning software
- Advanced Excel and data skills; Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure within agreed timeframes and the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion while managing competing priorities.