Berkeley Forge sets the pace in innovation. We appreciate what it takes for your earth-moving equipment to run profitably and efficiently, and that’s why we ensure strength and fatigue-resistant parts to help meet your most demanding mining application.
As a prime supplier of forged ground engaging tools (GET) to the mining industry, we provide design leadership and top-quality parts to give you the most innovative solutions for your severe digging needs.
Choosing a Berkeley Forge Lip and GET as your trusted product of choice, is a sound business strategy, giving you a competitive advantage and entrusting your company with unsurpassed durability, productivity, and safety.
The SaberLip Systems (for Electric Mining Shovels) and the TLC lip (for Front End Loaders) provide you with a fully mechanical adapter/tooth and shroud system that is designed to protect the lip from wear and eliminate major lip repairs and their associated costs.
- Reduced wear caused by material flow and impact.
- Unique Hardware Stabilization System prevents premature deterioration of Hardware Fit Dimensions.
- Weight and cost-efficient TLC and SaberLip hardware reducing operating costs while giving the maximum wear life.
- SaberLip Systems available in Square Corner and High Production Wide Radius configurations for optimum digging geometry.
- Safe, all hammerless attaching systems.
- Forged alloy adapters & teeth for mining strength.