Business Development Manager (Brisbane, QLD)
- Senior Sales role - strategically win new B2B sales opportunities
- Bring your passion for exciting and delighting customers
- Open to flexible working – speak to us about how this role could work for you
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. We’re also committed to flexible working and open to flexible ways of doing things, so speak to us as to how this role could be flexible for you.
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers.
With a global operations reach, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our world-class talent is supported in their careers in a work place that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which we operate. Our strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
Working as part of our Brisbane sales team and reporting to the General Manager, we are seeking a talented and natural Sales professional to grow our Wear Parts portfolio and take it into another dimension of success. You will be responsible for developing new customer relationships with some of Australia’s largest miners and fabricators; identifying customer solutions and translating that into growth opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong record of high performance in New B2B sales;
- A demonstrable record in the acquisition of new business;
- A high level of accountability and autonomy;
- A proven passion and willingness to identify customer solutions and exceed expectations;
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build and maintain deep relationships internally and externally;
- Strategically minded;
- Ability to travel to remote customers from time to time;
- Comfortable presenting to the “C” suite as well as the end users on site
Some "Nice to haves" but not "Deal Breakers":
How to apply
Have you ever wanted to work for a professional and fun organisation that values its employees and rewards success? This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Wear parts experience within the Australian mining industry
- Mining expertise
- Existing relationships across the mining market
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com