Business Systems Support Analyst/Developer (Brisbane, QLD)
- Join a dynamic and supportive mining services organisation
- Murarrie location
- Open to flexible working – speak to us about how this role could work for you
At CQMS Razer we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers.
Our strategy is to significantly grow our global business, and become the partner of choice for the global mining industry, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
Based at our Murarrie office and reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence we are looking for a Business Systems Support Analyst/Developer to join our IT team. You will support the design, implementation and ongoing continuous review of our business system capabilities to enable our global growth story. You must have at least 2-3 years IT experience with commercial exposure to programming, databases, and/or data analytics. ‘Attitude and aptitude’ are more important than experience with any particular technology, but commercial experience will help you be successful in this role.
You will be required to:-
- Lead business systems support, resolve issues and proactively identify opportunities for improvement;
- Contribute to development of new software solutions across the business and client groups;
- Project manage areas for systems improvements and assist in implementing these;
- Code logic, algorithms or complex maths into our custom business solutions;
- Reverse engineer almost anything – like unfamiliar coding languages, or application and reporting logic where you can’t easily join all of the dots
To be successful in this role you will have:
How to apply
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, with a focus on programming and/or data/analytics;
- Minimum of 2-3 years business systems and support experience, with commercial exposure to programming, databases, and/or data/analytics;
- Strong business acumen and commercial focus;
- Excellent verbal communication, stakeholder management and customer service skills;
- You must have the desire to develop your career around some (or all) of the technologies that we use
Including Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint/K2, ERP systems, Big Data/Data Warehousing, Reporting and Analytics.
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. We’re also committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com