- Contribute to the customer experience through global supply chain excellence
- Use your organisational and collaboration skills to influence outcomes
- Open to flexible working arrangements
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions, that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Buyer
to proactively manage and contribute to the broad procurement activities across the CR business. Your key areas of responsibility will include sourcing, pricing and contract negotiation, vendor management, purchasing implementations, purchasing risk management, maintenance of records and data analytics to meet supply chain excellence objectives. With previous experience you will display strong communication, tech-savvy, problem solving skills with the ability to thrive working both within a team and autonomously. Mandarin language skills would be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in sourcing and purchasing direct materials, indirect materials or outsourced products from a manufacturing background.
- Experience working with both local and overseas suppliers with a strong understanding of importation activities and coordination.
- Demonstrated record of procurement responsibilities focusing on price optimisation, quality control, freight minimisation, and timely supply.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders to ensure raw materials, consumables and selected services are procured at the best price, quality and delivered on time.
- Ability to keep excellent records regarding purchases and suppliers and setup, coordinate, review and execute contracts negotiated with suppliers, ensuring compliance and adherence to the terms by both parties.
How to apply?
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds.
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work.
- We are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com