General Manager, Business Development (Perth, WA)
- Bring your exceptional Business Development and Leadership skills!
- Opportunity and resources to significantly grow market share in WA.
- Join a leading global mining services company.
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions, that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced General Manager to lead our Business Development activity in the West. You will lead a team of BDMs and be responsible for growing CR’s mining extraction sales revenue and market share.
As a business leader you will have:-
What you will bring:
- The capability to create a strong team and bring the best out in others. You will be able to develop and inspire the BD team whilst maintaining a dynamic and collaborative team culture and mentality.
- A proven ability to lead B2B sales and adept at improving BD activities, execution and pace.
- Be motivated to engage and develop key relationships with senior mining executives and deliver results.
- Outstanding General Manager experience in a mid-size corporate environment;
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership, coaching and development of high performance BD teams;
- Track record of growing a regional business and significantly increasing market share;
- Proven sales capabilities – drive, confidence, adaptability and resilience;
- Strong commercial and analytical skills, with a focus on continuous improvement;
- Results orientated; able to get thing done, hold others to account and remove risks or barriers to success.
How to apply
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds.
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work.
- We are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org