Group Management Accountant (Gordon)
- Are you an experienced management accountant with a manufacturing or mining services background?
- Do you possess well developed analytical skills and advanced hand-on ERP experiences?
- Join a leading global mining services company based in Sydney.
This role would suit an experienced management accountant that would thrive in a fast-paced role in a growing global mining services company.
The Group Management Accountant is a vital role responsible for all Management Accounting and Business Partnership duties within our Tomago, Mackay and Digital operations. You will also be accountable for the maintenance and support of the business reporting system to meet the operational and service delivery needs of the Financial Analysis and Planning team.
The Group Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Reviewing and maintaining costing methodology and standard costs.
- Preparation, analysis and communication of monthly management information to improve cost awareness and accountability.
- Timely, accurate and efficient transactions processing including journal entries.
- You are degree qualified within the accounting or finance field and are studying or have completed your CA or CPA.
- You would have strong Financial & Analysis experience, preferably within manufacturing or mining services industry.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experienced using ERP Systems (Tencia administration/investigation skills would be highly regarded).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential allowing you to establish relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You will need to travel to operations on a regular basis (Newcastle).
How to apply
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds.
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work.
- We are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org