Human Resources Business Partner (Goodna, QLD)
- Bring your passion for people to a diverse client group
- Open to flexible working options, full time or part time
- Initial 12 month contract
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions, that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced HRBP to deliver best practice HR support, advice and programs to a diverse client group, from software development in leading edge mining technology to heavy manufacturing in regional QLD. You will work closely with leaders and team members to ensure the attraction, development and engagement of diverse talent capable of delivering our growth strategy.
What you will bring:
- A driven, energetic, collaborative and engaging style
- Track record of partnering with a diverse client group on diverse issues across the employee life cycle, from recruitment and development to performance management and industrial relations
- Proven capabilities in interviewing, coaching, influencing, and employment law
- Results orientated; able to get thing done, hold others to account and remove risks or barriers to success
How to apply
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work
- We are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you
Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com