Marketing Specialist (Murarrie, QLD)
- Are you a savvy Marketing expert with 5 years’ experience?
- Are you looking for a role with a great company that’s flexible and suits your needs?
- Join a global leader in mining productivity and innovation.
At CQMS Razer we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers. Our strategy is to significantly grow our global business, and become the partner of choice for the global mining industry, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to join our Brisbane team to scope, develop and execute multiple marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will have a strong background in the delivery of innovative marketing projects and initiatives to grow our business. We offer an attractive salary and a flexible, fun team environment.
Key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Coordinating the end-to-end development and execution of all B2B marketing campaigns, including digital campaigns.
- Conducting research, generating reports and analysing e-marketing results to increase website traffic, brand awareness and sales leads, as well as proactively driving improvement initiatives.
- Proficiency with WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp and a Marketing Automation software would be ideal.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders across the business to influence positive outcomes.
- Supporting the Graphic Designer with design skills.
To be successful in this role you will have:
How to apply
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience as a B2B Marketing Specialist
- Analytical marketer with initiative and good problem-solving skills
- Keen for autonomy and accountability
- Experience with online paid advertising campaigns
- Familiar with using programs such as SharePoint, a Marketing Automation Software, LinkedIn, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, WordPress, Google Analytics, and MailChimp
- It would be great if you have experience in the Adobe suite of products (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. We’re also committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org