Operation Manager (Goodna, QLD)
- Lead the operations function of CR Digital, delivering leading mining technology products
- Lead functions from procurement to build, deployment and Support
- Drive a visionary, agile and high performance culture
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers.
CR Digital is the digital technology division of CQMS Razer. Specialising in the development of mining digital technology systems, CR Digital provides real-time digital solutions for the world’s leading mining companies. We collaborate closely on solutions for mining companies directly, as well as working closely with existing software platforms on site through a range of interface options.
With a global network, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our world-class talent is supported in their careers in a work place that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which we operate. Our strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
Reporting to the head of the business, we are seeking an experienced Operations leader to oversee our Operational function within CR Digital. This extensive and dispersed team are accountable for the build, deployment and technology support of mining technology installed on equipment around the globe. You will lead the team to effectively source, assemble, test and dispatch technology products. Your team will then manage the deployment project schedules and successfully execute on site installations of our mining technology. The Support team are responsible for daily monitoring, trouble shooting, software update deployment, bug fixing and the provision of excellence in technology customer service, to ensure system uptimes and performance is maintained at optimised levels globally.
To be successful in the role:
- You will have a background in operations management, preferably in a mining technology or related field
- Experience in procurement and vendor management of technology & electronics
- Experience in project management principles and critical path concepts
- Maintaining operations plans to meet sales forecasts
- Demonstrated experience leading a technical team with an agile, customer centric and high performance culture
Want to work for a growing professional organisation that values its employees and rewards success? This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
How to apply
CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds.
Please send a covering letter and your resume to