Sales Representative - Steel Castings (Maryborough or Mackay or Brisbane, QLD)
Base + Super + Commission + Car
- Bring your drive, energy and passion for generating new
- Start-up role, make your mark!
- Represent a leading global mining services company
We are seeking an ambitious and driven Sales Rep who has a passion for sales to join our team. You will be responsible for identifying potential new customers and selling to them the impressive steel casting capability of our Maryborough foundry. You will identify and approach customers in sugar refineries, aluminium smelters, recyclers and associated industries. You will be prepared to travelling extensively seeking out new business and delivering orders to production at agreed margin targets. The role will initially be for a 12 month fixed contract.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experienced selling Industrial products;
- Have the mechanical and technical aptitude to understand the casting process;
- Steel material grade knowledge desirable,
- Able to evaluate the requirements of customers, pitch relevant products/solutions and pricing and then close the deal;
- Confident to work independently to build rapport and establish new relationships to attract customers to CQMS Razer’s product range;
- Skilled in Excel and CRM systems with the ability to interpret and analyse data and generate quotes.
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence is what differentiates us in the eyes of our customers. With a global operations reach, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our world-class talent is supported in their careers in a work place that is fulfilling and rewarding and reflects the values and the communities in which we operate. Our strategy is to be collaborative partners with the world’s best miners, delivering innovative solutions and improved mining productivity to our customers around the world.
How to apply
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org