Senior Demand Planner (Brisbane, QLD)
- Bring your exceptional demand planning and supply chain experience!
- Act as a company wide driver for integrated business processes.
- Join a leading global mining services company.
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people, along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions, that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking an experienced demand management professional to proactively drive all supply chain forecasting activities associated with CR customers and products. The Senior Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models to communicate CR’s business requirements, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, product management and other sources. This role is the integration point between the commercial organization and supply chain and leads the dialogue each month to ensure all assumptions that have built up the forecasts have been captured.
To be successful in this role you will have similar previous experience in managing demand within an industrial manufacturing, distribution or outsourced manufacturing environment. You will have advanced attention to detail, numerical and excel skills along with outstanding communication and relationship management capabilities. As an all-rounder you will be resilient and thrive on organising, meeting deadlines and juggling multiple priorities and have a flexible and autonomous approach to your work.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation and units of measure for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and product management to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Document all assumptions that have been used to build the forecast numbers.
- Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and product management to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering or business management disciplines, experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain planning (or S&OP) processes and procedures, with focus on demand planning.
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and speciality supply chain planning software.
- Advanced Excel and data skills; strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Lean mindset with proven analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure within agreed timeframes and the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion while managing competing priorities.
How to apply
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds.
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work.
- We are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com