Senior Project Manager (Brisbane, QLD)
- Create a legacy with your exceptional project management skills
- Join a leading global mining services company
At CQMS Razer (CR) we are committed to developing a global business that is the partner of choice for the mining industry. We believe our people , along with our productivity technology and supply chain excellence will differentiate us in the eyes of our customers. With a strategy to significantly grow our business, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment where our people are provided and supported with challenging work. Our aim is to become the best supplier of innovative products and solutions, that enhance mining productivity to our customers around the world.
We are seeking a senior, market facing and innovative individual to lead a significant business project aimed at developing and delivering CR’s next generation of mining solutions to the global mining community. The Senior Project Manager role will be accountable for all aspects of delivering a superior project outcome for CR. You will engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the end-outcome achieves strong alignment with our core business strategy.
What you need to succeed
- You will be skilled and adept at managing the translation of business strategy decisions into clear management plans to successfully guide the engineering work;
- As a business leader, you will have the capability to create a strong team and bring the best out in others, be resilient and thrive on seeing new opportunities, meeting commitments and managing multiple priorities;
- You will have experience in leading unique projects and the expertise, skills and tools to deliver on time and on budget;
- You will have advanced attention to detail, gathering and analysing data and communicating information and results for effective decision-making;
- You will be motivated to engage and collaborate with external stakeholders and customers to understand new ways, to solve problems, create potential options and deliver results.
What’s in it for you?
- 5+ years project management experience from a technical background;
- Strong business acumen; able to align strategy with tactical work on our commercial strategy;
- Flexibility in thinking and curious; able to adapt, innovate solve problems and challenge the status quo;
- Excellent collaborator; enjoy diversity of thinking and backgrounds, able to effectively identify and assemble relevant input from internal and external stakeholders to deliver superior product solutions and outcomes.
How to apply
- CQMS Razer is a diverse and inclusive organisation and welcome applications from a range of backgrounds;
- We aim to hire smart people, create space and empower them with challenging and rewarding work;
- We welcome and are committed to flexible working, so speak to us as to how this role could work for you.
- Please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org